Prize fulfilment is one of the more time consuming jobs that need to be done when running a promotion or competition.
There are so many things to do: pick the winners, phone them, transcribe their details, pack up their prize, post out the prize and then manage all of the calls and missed calls for people who didnt reply or didnt answer the call in the first place or worse still didnt actually get their prize. This process is always complicated by people taking to Facebook to vent their frustrations.
We cant help with all of those things but using Return2Sender’s SMS ( and or web page) prize alert platform, we can help automate a few of the steps along the way to make the process of prize fulfilment easier.
Using SMS and Return2Sender’s automated prize fulfilment we can automate this process. By using SMS instead of telephoning winners you will save time and money because no one answers their phone from numbers they dont recognise and no one checks theri voicemail anymore!
Here’s how our SMS prize fulfilment service works:
- Send us the data ( the mobile numbers for each entrant) and the description and number of prizes you want to award, the terms and conditons for prize winning and claiming ( dates etc).
- We will pick a winner(s) for prize fulfilment using our automated draw script
- We will text each winner and tell them their prize, together with instructions to text back their details ( or fill in a web form for more detailed info) and the cut off times for claiming prize
- If they *dont* text back or complete the web form in full, we will text them every 24 hours remining them to claim their prize ( we re-text winners until the cut off time)
- We will aggregate all data of people who have replied ( for mail merge or other)
- We will report on number of replies and those who didn’t enter
- If people text in after the cut off time for replying for prize fulfilment we will text them back and say ‘sorry you are too late as per T&C’s we cant accept your reply’.
- We will text all of the people who replied correctly and tell them that their prize is on the way.
Please click here to contact Return2Sender if you are interested in trialing this service!
Posted in Blog, What's New
Love football? The World Cup? & winning prizes?
If you’re interested in football and love winning prizes this Summer 2018, then head on over to Facebook Messenger to play our World Cup Watch N Win bot.
Not only can you win prizes by predicting the outcomes of the games but you can also use ask our handy bot to find out what games are on Irish TV.
You can also select your favourite world cup team and follow them to receive timely game reminders telling you what channel your favourite team is on TV.
Posted in Blog, Latest Work, What's New
Who enters promotions?
Our Behaviour & Attitudes research reveals all.
Point of sale visibility is vital for brands. There’s simply no point investing all of that advertising budget to build awareness if your product isn’t visible at the point of purchase.
Packaging has to stand out on the shelf. It has to be engaging enough to get people to stop and notice your product.
Sometimes however, great packaging on it’s own wont ‘cut through’ at the point of purchase. There has to be something more. A lot of the time consumers ask themselves ‘but, what’s in it for me?’.
On-pack and point of sale promotions are a great way of enticing consumers and standing out over price offers and securing retailer buy in.
Why is this Important?
The best promotions not only encourage purchase but connect with a brands target audience at an emotional level. In this regard, new technologies have a pivotal role to deepen brand engagement and build brand loyalty and strengthen brand image.
At Return2Sender we’ve delivered literally hundereds of promotions for agencies and brands from simple SMS competitions and web campaigns, to QR code, NFC and snapchat promotions and lately augmented reality promotions.
But one thing holds true, for in-store promotions simplicity is key.
There’s no point in developing a great promotion that’s simply too complicated.People don’t want to be challenged at the point of purchase.
SMS is cost effective and easy to set up. It’s quick and most of all everyone can take part. Retailers love it because it works on every phone and appeals to everyone.
Beyond SMS though shoppers still want to use technologies and platforms that are relevant to them.
But we’ve always asked ourselves:
Who enters promotions anyways?
What age are they ?
What life stage are they at?
Where do they live?
What technologies do they use?
GET YOUR COPY OF THE RESEARCH
If you’d like to get your copy of our research, get our take on the research and find out what about the latest technologies please email Donald@Return2Sender.ie. Please include B&A Research in the subject line.
Posted in Blog, Insights, What's New
Advertisers can now sponsor 3-D objects on Snapchat’s updated ‘Lens’ camera feature that it debuted in late 2017.
Posted in What's New